These high-performance architectural windows meet, or exceed, all air, water, and structural load requirements set forth in AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S.2 - 97 for Commercial Grades and are available in any color, custom configured to meet your design needs.
The design of the system allows units to be self-mulling to accommodate limitless window configurations. Hardware design includes standard heavy duty nickel bronze cam locking handles and stainless steel 4-bar hinges on all venting sash and optional rotary hardware for the 850 project-out and 852 casement.
The 800 Series windows are exceptional selections for high-rise buildings, schools, and modern residential buildings.
• Heavy duty 4-bar hinges guarantee years of reliable service.
• Complete thermal barrier reduces energy costs in any climate
• Self-mulling system allows for a limitless variety of window configurations
• Sill flashing, receptor and angle couplers are available
• Insulated warm edge glass and glass coatings available
• Wide array of custom grid packages available
• AMMA / NWWDA 101/I.S.2-97 for Commercial Grades
• Arch Top configurations available
• Extensive Panning Systems and Interior Trims