Earn AIA Continuing Education Credits
Stergis' AIA presentations offer meaningful information on best practices for building with specialty windows and doors. AIA members are required to earn 18 hours of continuing education credits each year to remain in good standing.
Wind & Impact Windows
An introduction to US wind standards and building codes and their affect on impact window requirements
Achieving Sound Abatement
Using windows and doors to reduce sound transmission, helping architects achieve sound abatement targets
The Evolution of Windows
Highlights of the historical and current day usage, trends and performance benefits of windows
Schedule an AIA Presentation for Your Firm
- Earn AIA Continuing Education credits
- Presentations last approximately 30 minute
- Held at your office or our office in Attleboro, MA
- Free lunch will be provided for all attendees
- A minimum of 8 attendees is required
Call Kevin at (508) 455-0661 to register by phone or fill out the form below...
We'll be back in touch to discuss the specifics and schedule a convenient time for you and your team.